5 Different Categories.
- Many ppl have heard of this and want to learn it, very few ppl have used it. It is very interesting how many ppl really are interested in learnig SV. It makes sense. SV has a very interesting concept. It’s a disappearing framework and this means that when you write SV code , when you compile it, it becomes normal JS, it becomes Vanila JS. So when users go to your website, they don’t have to download any library, everything is run in V-JS. That is really cool and this is the opposite of React. When you work on React and finish your website, your user goes to your website they have to download the React library so your website can work without react your website doesn’t work. On SV, when you compile everything, everything become VJS. There is no need for a library. That’s why SV is so high up on the list of ppl that want to learn it.
- Redux is a king of data management, state management. but Apollo is catching up into many ppl want to learn Apollo. Many ppl have interest in GraphQL that means GQL is going to keep growing. Even though RD awareness is the highest, someday is going to falling as the satisfaction and interest of RD is lower than Apollo and GQL
Bact End Frameworks
- Express became the default for when you want do anything on back-end on Node.js. It’s just default that 71% proves. On this category, there is NEXT.js and Gatsby, but there are not really back-end framework, they are more like React frameworks.
Mobile and Desktop
- Electron and React Native
- Flutter and NativeScript are going up, people are guessing that Flutter is going to be higher on the next year’s survey. it’s going to compete with react native a lot.
Before we can get started, we need to understand how to read the charts.